The rules are-
1.Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2.Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok here we go, Tara tagged me....and since this blog is pretty much for Livie, I'll do half of it with my weird quirks and the other half with her weird quirks.
1. I absolutely HATE spiders and creepy crawly things, but I have a weird fascination with snakes and lizards. I would love to have a pet snake. (My brother and sister do and snakes actually make great pets!! ;)
Playing with Shayla's pet snake, Billy Bob
2. I don't ever, ever drink soda pop. Simply because I don't like it, I never have. It hurts my tummy.
3. I have to have my toe nails painted at all times. Not my finger nails, just my toe nails. I don't know why, I just cannot go without toe nail polish, my toes just feel naked without it.
4. Livie has a blanket that her Grandma Phillips gave to her when she was just a small baby. This blanket has turned into her lovey and we don't go anywhere without it. Livie sleeps with it every night and takes it with her everywhere we go.
5. Every night to get Livie to go to sleep (haha, yes, she still sleeps with me)I have to hold her knee. That's right, her knee. I have to 'hold it tight' until she falls asleep, she'll even wake up in the night telling me to hold her knee. I don't know why she likes me to hold her knee, but she does.
6. Livie does NOT like it when things move...like the curtains or blinds, she freaks out and starts crying. Even the necklace hanging off my rear view mirror, if I turn a corner and the necklace moves, Livie screams.
7. Last, but not least, okay I will admit it, Livie kind of has some OCD going on...she has to put her toys in the correct spot every time, whether its on the closet or on her bed, it has to be in the exact right spot every time. Every night she goes into her room to make sure everything is in its correct spot and if its not than she'll put it where it goes. If you try to stop her, she has the ultimate freak out.
Now I tag: Katie S, the Gray gang, Cassie H, Skylin H, Meggan B, Steff C and Emily W.
Here are the rules:
1. Go to your pictures.
2. Upload the 4th photo from the 4th folder.
3. Post (explain?)
4. Tag your friends.
I love this picture!! This is Livie and her uncle Caleb (my little bro)on our family vacay at Lake Powell. I love that she is holding his shorts, and her little cheeks hanging out are pretty cute too!! (;
Now I tag Summer D, Erin D, Jenny C, Sheyann B, and Becky S
Well we haven't been up to too much lately...
Livie has been LOVING preschool. She goes twice a week and looks forward to it all week long. She is the youngest one in her class, but she keeps up with all the other kids. I'm very proud of her. She has learned her ABC's and knows all her colors now. Its so fun to watch her learn and grow, but kind of sad at the same time too...my baby isn't a baby anymore. When did she get so big?!!
We also went to my Uncle's 50th surprise birthday party. It was a lot of fun and Livie found some little cousins to play with. This was a big step for Livie because she's always been too needy and shy to go play on her own. I've always had to just hold her. But she played and loved every minute of it.