Jan 5, 2009

Jingle Bells

We had a good Christmas. Livie was so excited that, even though, we were at Grandma's house Santa still found us!

Christmas Eve par-tay





Livie's first reaction after she came upstairs and found all the presents Santa left. She kept saying, "I just can't believe this!!"



We always get matching pj's from Santa :) And of course, while we stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house we got to help out with farm chores!!

I'm going to miss the Christmas spirit that December brings...and just maybe I'm also going to miss threatening Livie that she better behave or she'll get a lump of coal from Santa, haha. I know, thats horrible of me, but it totally worked on her!!
It was a lof of fun watching Livie get excited about Christmas, it really was like a first Christmas for her and it turned out to be a great one!!

7 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I love Livie's reaction when she saw the presents...priceless! Looks like it was a fun Christmas for you.

Misty said...

So Fun! Children bring the spirit of Christmas!!!

Michelle said...

Livie is so cute! I love that she was so excited when she saw the presents! You still need to come stay with me sometime:)

Kristin said...

Don't worry, I will miss the Santa bribe too. Maybe the Easter Bunny will work now.

Hailey said...

That is so cute how excited Livie was for her presents! Christmas is so much more fun with kids of your own. I can't wait until Nash can understand the Santa threat!!

Leslie and Josh said...

I'm glad your Christmas was eventful in a good way. It was fun seeing your parents at New Years Heard you had a date. I'm sure we'd all love to hear about and I'm sure he wouldn't want it plastered all over the internet. Did you ever hear about the very confused man?

secristlife said...

Megan- I found you through Jeanni's blog believe it or not I had never been on yours before now! I am getting better at it and love it:) We felt so blessed to have Livie as part of our Christmas- What a present from heaven to have her here still- It was such a rough year, but it was so fun to see the kids want to smother her and she had such fun! Cousins make the best memories:) I am so glad you enjoyed her shirt and bows!( I bought the same for Lilley hoping sometime in the near future we could do a picture of them:) She is a doll and we really enjoy spending time with her- thanks!