Jun 29, 2009

5K for brain injury

We did it!! We ran the 5K for the brain injury association of Utah (BIAU)

Now I am not a runner, I don't really like running...okay so maybe I sort of hate it, haha, but I'm so glad we did it. It was really awesome! Especially since we were doing it for a cause that has affected so many people, including my family and I... and super especially because we got to see Charlie Cooper and his family!!

Us girls getting ready to run

The adorable Charlie Cooper with his dad and one of our cool nurses from PCMC

....We finished!!

Okay, so we might not have come in first, or even 2nd or 3rd place, but we did it!!!

11 comments:

Erin said...

SO impressive!! Way to go!
I saw Livi jumping on the tramp in her swim suit the other day, she is so cute. Miss seeing you around!

Tara said...

Way to go. How exciting and such a great cause.

Hailey said...

Way to go! Good for you guys, I hate running too so I understand what a great goal that is! At least you guys looked cute doing it, right?! ;)

Leslie and Josh said...

good for you guys!

Lacey said...

Good job! Livie is so stinkin cute!

The Gray Gang said...

UGH, I too hate running and do not understand the 'runners high!' I think you're awesome! Gagoon, looks like fun too! The old fashion picture is adorable!

Michele said...

I'm so glad we did it too! Even though we had a few malfunctions...it was a blast!!

JC Photography said...

I can't believe how big Livi is getting - she is such a cute doll! I'm totally impressed you guys did that - good job.

Kristin said...

Anything you and Michele do together looks like fun. That's awesome finishing 5K. Congrats.

Collins Crew said...

Thats awesome! Really though, you girls are even drop dead gorgeous when your running a 5k!?!?!

Liz said...

You girls did great!! I'm proud of you for getting there, I know it was hard with Liv being sick and all, but I'm sure it was worth all the trouble!! I'm pretty sure you will do it again next year :)