Sep 1, 2009

More Summer fun!!

My family came and stayed with us for a few days. It was so fun to have them here. We acted like "tourists" and went and visited some fun places. It was a full house with good food (thanks mom) and good company with all 7 of us here (We can't wait for Logan to be home next year with us too) It was a crazy, fun few days and I was sad to see them go. We def have some really fun times together as a family. I might be a little bias, but I think I have the best family ever!! :)



My sibs and Liv



















My beautiful sisters and Momma




Aerospace museum


Showing off the aircrafts






Some of the fam, Ash was at work :(

Bingham copper mine:




My little, big brother and I



Papa and Livie



SISTERS!!!


Us girls by one of the massive tires they use at the mine.

7 comments:

Misty said...

That looks like so much fun! I have lived by the areospace museum my whole life and went their for the first time this year! You do have a GREAT family:)

Amber Wray said...

I am so glad you and Livie have been able to have so much fun together this summer. She is absolutely adorable!!!!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Looks like you've done some fun things with your family! I agree that you have a wonderful family. It's just so weird for me to see all of you so grown up. :)

Hailey said...

So much fun! You girls seem to always have the cutest outfits all the time... Livie too!! When you have such a fun fam you can do almost anything and have a good time!

Michele said...

Meg...you all look so hot in the pics!! I love your fam.

The Turnarounds said...

I'm so glad that you had a great summer. You really do deserve to be happy! Keep thinking happy thoughts. :)

our story said...

We sure do miss you two:(