Sep 12, 2008

More!!

My sisters and I love to camp, so us 4 girls decided to go camping one evening. We had to have a little help putting the tent up....but other than that we are pretty hard core campers!!



Ashley's friend, Kasey, had to help us with the tent!!

Tree huggers!!!! Haha, NOT!!



Livie got to play with Shayla's new pet bunny.

Then the next weekend we went to the....

Eastern Idaho State Fair!!! Woohoo!!
*sisters!*



Yay for the merry-go-round!! (She wanted me to ride it with her, I swear!! haha)







3 comments:

Amy said...

I loved all the pics! looks like your summer has been fun and entertaining with lots of friends and family:) Alyvia is such an adorable little girl with so many cute expressions.

Tenille said...

Livie is so cute. She has come so far. What an amazing little girl.
P.S. I have a blog now! Yeah! Look on my sisters blogs.

Shelley said...

I LOVE THE FAIR! I missed it this year dang it! It's about the only thing B-town is good for! ;) Time to start blogging some more. You look super cute in your hat at the fair!