Apr 24, 2009

Alyvia...

Aw, this girl melts my heart.


Her heart tests came back and everything looks A- okay. Yay! She has another MRI coming up...I always get really nervous for the MRI, I really don't know what I would do if the tumor came back, aahhh. But its not going to!! I am using positive thinking! (:

Our Easter was fun! (Yeah, I'm aware Easter was a couple weeks ago....I'm kinda slow like that!) My mom and sister came down for Spring Break to see us and then we went back to Idaho for the rest of the weekend. We haven't been back home since we moved here so it was nice to see all the fam and celebrate with them!

Alyvia and her Grandma Phillips


My little poser!!


*sisters*


*more sisters* (My mom and Aunt)


Livie and her Granny Goose!


.....................................................................................................................................
Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!


The eggs...



*The girls*

Easter Sunday (missing few fam memebers....)



The kids...minus 2 bros.


Finding Easter eggs


While we were home we got put to work on the farm...

Trapping the animals that are ruining the fields.


Mostly rats, but we did catch one stinky, rabid weasel





3 comments:

Kristine said...

OMG Alyvia is so cute sleeping in your photo, I could eat her up!

Glad everything looks good from a heart standpoint. I'll be praying for great MRI results. When is it?

Leslie and Josh said...

hey, cute pics. I'm late on my Easter pics too. Buti've moved and have to somehow get my pics on this little lap top. hmmm.....

rachel said...

I love all your pictures! I'm glad Alyvia's heart looks good, I too will be praying for good results with the MRI.
On another note, what the heck is the rat thing all about? I can't say I have ever done that.