Apr 7, 2010

Because I am a such a bad blogger...

Here are a few pics of what we've been up to:

Bowling!! Livie seriously LOVE's to get her bowl on...and maybe she's even beat my score once or twice... ;)



I just love her so much. She really is my lil buddy

Too cute!! :)


So when you ask Liv what she wants to be when she grows up she says.... a ROCKSTAR!! She's practicing her talent on my chairs...

Best little buddies

Haha, this girl seriously cracks me up every day...I don't even know where she comes up with half the stuff she says!



Grandpa Great's birthday bash



Love her lil belly...there was a lot of food there okay ;)

Mommy and Livie Bug :)

7 comments:

Mikelle said...

It's so good to see you two are doing well! I can't believe how long it's been since we got together. Livie is growing up so fast! She is just adorable.

Katie said...

You and Livie are both so cute! I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

Jenn said...

You guys look great! It is fun to see what you are up to. What a cute little lady. She is getting so big. We miss you guys.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Thanks for the update! Looks like you guys are still having all sorts of fun. Livie is so cute!

Valeigha Mauger said...

You two are so cute!!! I can't believe our babies are going to be 5 this year, time goes by so fast. I was looking @ Mack's scrapbook the other day and there was some cute pics of Livie, good times.

Kendall and Katy said...

Hey Megan,
I love the update! I can't believe how tall Livie is! I was going to send you an invite to our new blog but I don't think I have your email. Could you send it to me? katyjo18 at hotmail.

JC Photography said...

You two are the cutest! I love when you have a new post - it's fun to see what you two cuties have been up to.