Jul 29, 2008

Phillips family reunion

Every year we have a Phillips family reunion, I look forward to it all year long. I come from a BIG family and it's so fun to get together with everyone (There were over 100 of us there!) I am so grateful to come from such a large, wonderful family. We have so much fun together. Even though I miss them, I am so thankful for the legacy my grandparents left behind.

Phillips family Reunion


Swinging!!



Boating with 'The Man'


*Sisters*



Livie and her uncle Caleb

We sang a song accompanied by balloons as our musical instrument for the talent show, Haha!


Playing with cousins



My Dad talking for our Sunday program

Some of the fam




2 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

That is so fun that you all get together! Family reunions are great! I loved all your pictures from your zoo trip, too.

Michele said...

Meg your blog is so cute, I've neglected blogspot for the last few weeks, and so it was fun to look at your last few posts! Love you!!