Jul 17, 2008

Taggie Waggie

Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and three random facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end.

3 Joys
-Livie!!
-Finding a good bargain
-Summer time with friends and family (camping, boating, swimming...I love it all!)

3 Fears
-Losing someone I love
-Finding another tumor
-Semi's....

3 Goals
-Being a good example to Alyvia
-Finding happiness within myself
-Having a good attitude even when things don't go as planned

3 Current obsessions
-Hats...love em!!
-Candy, it's my weakness
-Trying to jump the wake wake boarding

3 Random facts about me
-I LOVE dill pickle potato chips
-I almost never use a microwave...I think it makes the food taste funny (I actually don't even own a microwave)
-I still have pieces of glass stuck inside my body from the car accident

**Now I tag.... Michele H, Summer D, Vanae T, Michelle Houghton, Stef & Maggie, Leslie S, and Tiffany & Kacen!!

7 comments:

Leslie and Josh said...

Pssss... you only tagged three. ;)

Leslie and Josh said...

That was really cute. I didnt' know that you still have glass in your body. How weird is that? Is it going anywhere? Can it, like, cut or move it's way around?

Megan and Alyvia said...

So I actually tagged quite a few people... and you were on of them. Weird, I wonder why only 3 showed up...

Yeah, the glass moves around and sometimes I can feel it cutting into me.

Leslie and Josh said...

So, are you serious or are you kidding. Cause that seems a little sarcastic. Not seeing your face it is hard to tell. :)

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello!
This is Ashley from TCBOTB. You’re on our top referral list, thank you so much for having such a popular blog that refers users to our site! We are contacting you because we want you to know that we have new image hosting with the site, which has MUCH faster loading time, so if you’d like a faster loading background, you can go to our site, and swap out your code for a new one! 
Thanks again for everything!
Ashley - TCBOTB

Megan and Alyvia said...

I am dead serious about the glass, I really can feel it and when it moves it cuts into me.

rachel said...

I love your new header picture of Alyvia on the swing!!!
How crazy that you still have glass inside you...OUCH!! It was so fun seeing you last weekend!