Dec 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

I am a little slow in posting this...

We had a great Thanksgiving with the Phillips family. I love coming from such a big, close knit family!!

My sister stayed with me over the weekend, it was great having her around

Granny Goose came to our Thanksgiving feast. Livie LOVES her Granny Goose!



Livie loves playing with her little cousin


Mom and her Livie bug!!!





Then over the weekend, we had to go see the much talked about film...Twilight. 'Us girls' went, we had a good time!







THEN...My sisters and I, Livie and our other 'fourth sister' Kassidee, went shopping in SLC. We made a girl trip of it and had a lot of fun!!!!

My beautiful sisters!

We went and ate at the Melting Pot, it was delish!! I had never been there before. Its a really cool place with lots of yummy fondue and REALLY good dessert!!

*siSters! beSt friends!!




We also went to the Mayan and ate there (another first for me)
It was another really cool place to eat at. They have cliff divers (who just may happen to be buff, scantily clad men diving and doing cool tricks off the cliff... what's not to love there ;) hehe






Livie thought Carl's Jr's was the best place to eat at since they had a play pen and since she got her mom to go inside it with her!!


All in all, we had a great Thanksgiving/weekend, spent with family, friends, food and fun times!!

8 comments:

Kendall and Katy said...

I love the Mayan. It is such a fun place to eat. You guys are such cute girls! Looks like you had a great time.

JC Photography said...

oooo - What a fun time! I adore the Melting Pot! Yum! That makes me so hungry. I'm glad you guys had such a great holiday - you totally deserve it!

Amy said...

You all look like you had a great time! Don't you just love Utah! I'm glad you and your family are so close! Did Alyvia like Twilight? (I heard she went with you) It's good to see you having fun and making memories with Alyvia :)

Kyle and Tiffany said...

How fun! You Phillips girls are just WAY too cute. Megan, you could seriously be a model.

Hillary said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving with family! I am so glad to hear that sweet Livie is getting back to her old self. Hope all continues to go well!

Valeigha Mauger said...

Alyvia is so cute, her outfits are adorable. I am glad you had such a fun girls weekend.

The J Fam~ said...

Those pictures of Jadey and Livie are soooo cute, thanks for sharing.

Collins Crew said...

ah, you guys are so cute. love all the pics with your sisters- totally makes me miss mine. nothing like having a big family get togethers right? love it, miss it. you look amazing as always, and it seems like Livie is in good spirits. She is always lookin so sassy- just like her mommy, it cracks me up. glad to hear you guys had a fun thanksgiving and that Livie is out and about. Have a merry christmas!