Jan 12, 2010

'Ketchup'...

Just trying to get caught up from the holidays!
We went home to Idaho for Christmas and it was soooo nice!! I definitely miss home sometimes. It was so good to see the fam and just hang out, eat delicious food and spend time with each other. This really was one of my most favorite Christmas' because it was simple, but so good to be home with each other.
Family really is everything!! I am so thankful I have such an amazing, loving family that always has fun just being together :)

(I lost my camera so I don't have any pics of Liv opening presents Christmas morning :( or of the boys dirt bike riding in Mesquite...but I think I got everything else in between...)





Phillips Christmas eve partay...Little miss Livie Bug and her Gramma and Pappa

Us girls in our matching jammies on Christmas eve

The whole fam bam...minus Logan who's serving a mission, but he'll be home next year!...in our matching pj's!


Mesquite!!!!! We were able to take a small family trip to Mesquite right after Christmas to go dirt bike riding...it was sooo much fun!! I used to always say how dangerous dirt bikes are, but now that I've gone riding a few times its so much fun...and addicting, haha!! We all had a really good time. It is still dangerous, though...my poor momma had a little incident and came home with a walker... however, she wasn't on a dirt bike and did happen to be on flat ground...what a wild woman!! ;) Glad you're okay, Mom!!


*SisterS* in our matching Christmas attire.. ;)


The girls!! Getting down and dirty dirt bike riding during the day...and then getting dressed up at night... :)



My beautiful Momma-cita. Thanks for all your hard work in making the holidays such a wonderful time, we appreciate ALL you do for us!!! The house definitely could not run with out you! Love you, mom!!

These were the cutest little boys ever!!!

There were 4 boys in all...I think Livie had finally met her match!! ;)



We were able to go and stay at a cabin in Bear Lake...loved it!!



Livie Bug and her best little buddy making a gingerbread house

More Christmas festivities with my Bug

Thanksgiving...we were giving our famous "stink eye!!" haha

And last, but not least...all us girls went to see the much buzzed about film, Twilight!!!!


8 comments:

Tara said...

SOunds like a great holiday. Sorry your mom got hurt. Hope you are all doing well.

JC Photography said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Was the restaurant you were eating at the purple turtle by chance? I love that place. Ashlee and I lived in Pleasant Grove for a while after my divorce and we LOVED that place.
You two are so cute! Looks like life is good to you both.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

megan you are gorgeous!!!! i miss you two so much!!!! i cannot wait to see you on thursday!!!! :) love you girl!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

ps. i totally want to take your pictures, i just bought this amazing camera and need some practice! you guys could be my "models" and get some fun pics too! ;)

Amy said...

Hey girl!!!
You and Livie are too dang cute!!! I'm glad you got to spend time with the fam over Christmas break. I will admitt your family is pretty awesome!! It is sooo good to see you happy! Enjoy the now and keep smilin. Tell your Mom atleast she's living life and having fun! Shell be back on that 4wheeler in no time, I'm sure!

Kristy said...

Looks like you guys have been busy having fun! Gotta love being with family, family is the BEST!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! Your mom looks like your sista!

Lacey said...

Looks like you had a blast. I feel so bad about your mom getting hurt.