Mar 18, 2008

5 Things about Alyvia


Alyvia's been tagged!

1) Alyvia only calls her Dad by his first name, Hutch. She doesn't call him "Dad." Hutch was her very first word and it stuck! She knows that Hutch is her dad, she just likes to call him Hutch or Hutchie!

2) Her favorite color is pink!

3) Alyvia's middle name is Jo. She is named after her Grandpa, Joe.

4) Livie is a typical girl....she LOVES purses! She never leaves home without hers. (She won't even go get the mail without her purse in hand!)

5) When she was born she weighed in at 7 lbs & 7 oz. (People always ask me how much she weighed when they find out her medical history.) Livie was a healthy baby until she turned a year old, then she started throwing up and getting sick. This was all related to the tumor growing and putting pressure on her brain.

This sounds cheesy, but Alyvia really is the light of my life. I never realized you could love something so, so much....until I became a mother.

She was saying "Cheeeeese!"

Somebody got into the chocolate!!

Now we tag: Ashlee Cook, Lexi and Griffin Dance, Corgin Simonson, Julia Joy Soderquist, Naomi Hansen, Bentley Stevens, Kinsey Rees and Noelle's Emrie....pretty much anyone who wants to do it!

7 comments:

Erin said...

How cute, love that she has to have her purse at all times! I couldn't believe how much she was talking to me Sunday! She never talked to me before the surgery, it was great to see her smile at me, she never did that before either. :)

Chrissy said...

That smile is just so sweet!

Bill & Jen said...

Megan, she is soooo cute! I'm so glad she is home with you guys. We sure do love her, even though we don't get to see her very often.

Kristy said...

Kids are amazing! We are so happy she is doing so well.

the Petterson Family said...

Megan: I am not sure if you remember me or not, but I am Michele Hillman's old roommate, Laura. I had heard about your little girl from Jana Lake and am so glad that she is doing better! She seems like a really sweet and lucky little girl! You seem like you are doing well! It's great to hear how people are doing now and again.

Collins Crew said...

Oh Meg, she is so stinkin cute! Do you just kiss her chubby little cheeks all day or what??? I would!

Brenna said...

I don't know if I've told you this or not, but I love your little girl! Thank you so much for the pictures that you sent to me. They are up on my bulletin board so I can see her and am reminded that my little patients get better and go home and are happy! Her picture is still up on the bulletin board at work too--I smile every time I see it! NExt time you're down, stop by the picu! I hope I'm there! Hugs to you guys!