Mar 9, 2008

ABC tag

Tagged by Jenny

A - Attached or single? Attached...to quite a few people actually! (;

B - Best friends? Rachel, Michele, Summer, my sisters, and Kami.

C - Cake or pie? Pie

D - Day of choice? I like Fridays

E - Essential Items? Chapstick and my cell phone

F- Favorite clothing item? Whatever's comfy

G - Greatest ambition in life? To be a good person, to have a healthy family (Alyvia) and to be happy.

H- Habits? Going to bed late

I - Indulgence? Sleeping in or reading a good book

J - Jan. or July? I love summer, so July all the way

K - Kids? Livie Jo, she is 2 1/2

L - Life isn't complete without? People who love you and treat you well.

M - Movie? I love the Bourne series, Without a Paddle.

N - Number of bros and sis? 3 bros and 2 sisters

O - Oranges or apples? Both, I like fruit

P - Phobia or fear? Finding another tumor, loosing my child or someone I love

Q - Quote? "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything" -Mark Twain
I have learned that honesty is actually pretty rare.

R - Reason to smile? Alyvia!! She is our little miracle.

S- Season of choice? SUMMER!!! I love camping and boating!

T - TV shows? I missed a lot of them I used to watch from being at the hospital so long, but I just started watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians," I don't know why, but I love it!

U - Unknown fact about me? My hair is naturally really curly and I broke 7 bones (in 15 different places all in one very bad accident)

V - Vegetable? Actually I really like all vegetables.

W - Worst habit? I tend to always be late

X - ray or ultrasound? Whichever

Y - Your favorite food? Everything!! Seriously, there's not too much I don't eat. I like meat...steak and burgers. I also like Italian.

Z - Zodiac sign? Libra!!

Now I tag Rhetts mom, Pam, Mikelle, Vanae, Tiffany, Jen King and Teresa and Misty.

1 comment:

Collins Crew said...

Hello hello! Love the abc tag, super cute. Those pictures of your mom below, hello- hot grandma on the loose! Your mom is a babe! Now I totally see where you get it! You two look alot a like. For real, I thought you were gonna say that was you older sister or something! HAH. You can share that with your mom by the way, she might appreciate that. anywho- hope things are goin good, give little Livie bug a "huggie" for me. xoxo stef