Mar 26, 2008

Easter Sunday


(Yes, that is a Dora tattoo on her arm, she wanted to put it on her cheek!)

Alyvia woke up Easter morning and found her Easter basket. Then she got to find some eggs. She was running around the house giggling, she was so excited. It was so fun to watch (especially since Christmas hadn't been very fun, she was still struggling with the brain trauma....and wasn't herself at all.)

The Easter bunny got Livie an Easter dress....and she finally got to go to church!! (Well, sacrament meeting.) She hasn't been to church in a loooong time (over 6 months! Pretty sure she is on the inactive list! ;) So it was really good to finally take her out and bring her to church.(She still can't go to nursery....too many germs. We'll just take it one step at a time.)
We had a good Easter, and are really happy Livie was here to celebrate it with us.

Mom and Livie

The Easter bunny found our house (:



Some of the girls




div> Showing off their matching Dora tatts!

She loves her Uncle Caleb...I love how they have the same expression!



Checking out the new puppies


Finding Easter eggs

She needed a little help



15 comments:

Kyle and Tiffany said...

She looks darling in her Easter dress. What a lucky girl to have such a fashionable mom...you're too cute, Megan!

blkris said...

Megan,
I saw your link on Noelle's blog and thought I would say hi! Reading your blog it sounds like you have become such a strong person and a great mother. I have two kids now and they are 14 months apart. I tend to go a little nuts some days, but love them sooo much, but I wish that I was as positive and happy as you are. Thanks for the inspiration! Here is our blog: randkfamily.blogspot.com

Kristin

Tara said...

Alyvia is so cute in her Easter dress. What a doll. Your family is growing up so much, your mom is the only one who hasn't changed at all. Looks like you had a great Easter and I love that Hutch also has a Dora tatoo.

Mikelle said...

So fun, I'm glad you guys had a happy easter. I cant believe how much your family has grown up I dont even recognize caleb! Take care~

Anonymous said...

Easter looked fun at your house! I can't wait til Emrie is big enough to find Easter eggs. She is just adorable! I can't believe how much she looks like you. Especailly in the one on the side when she is in purple. That was nice of your mom to say Emrie is cute. I think so too! I just want to squeeze her guts out!

Chrissy said...

Alyvia is too cute in her Easter dress. Looks like she had a fun Easter!

Jana said...

Livie looks like a little Easter princess! And the pics of you with your mom and sister are so nice. :)

Shani said...

Alyvia looks adorable in her pretty Easter dress. Prayers still coming for your beautiful girl.

Lacey said...

So cute!! I am so glad you had a good Easter and that Livie is doing so well!

Adams Clan said...

Alyvia is adorable!! Alysa has been keeping me updated about her. We just got the internet a couple weeks age so I'm checking out your blog, hope you don't mind. Your family is so cute and I love your blog! Ours is adamsherd if you want to check it out, were just getting started.

Nana Pat said...

Hutch and Livie, we sure had fun finding eggs with you on easter. Livie you are a little sweetie in your new dress:) Love nana

Pam said...

Oh she looks absoutley beautiful in that little dress!!! I am so glad that you guys had a great Easter.

Love the Dora tat!!

((HUGS!!))

Pam and Rhett

Collins Crew said...

Oh my goodness! Livie is so sweet. Your little family is such an inspiration to me. You have to know how much I adore you guys. "Hutchie with his matching tattoo" LOL. You with all your "hot" mom outfits. How do you do it- your so gorgeous! And sweet little Livie- I just wanna squeeze her and hug her, she's so precious! You, and all you've been through has completly solidifide my 'awe' and love for being a mom! Your amazing Meg!

The Turnarounds said...

Alyvia looks so CUTE in her dress!

rachel said...

Hi Megan!
First of all, Alyvia is such a cutie!! Second, I am amazed and strengthend by you! And Third, your blog is adorable!!
Love ya,
Rachel