Mar 4, 2009

Dang RSV!!

Miss Livie bug is having a better day today, night time was a bit rough, but today is a little better breathing wise. She still can't go without oxygen when she's sleeping, but she's been off of it when she's awake...so that's a little progress, and we like progress (:

Livie is back on heavy doses of steroids...boo! They told me to expect the awful mood swings and lots of water retention that the lovely roids cause. She was just finally thinning out too from all the steroids she's been on in the past. Oh well, I'm not going to lie, I did love kissing her chubby little cheeks and pinching her cute, dimpled bum!! haha (;

The Dr. said we'll see how Livie handles tonight and go from there...

11 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh no!!! RSV was been going around like crazy lately! I am so sorry. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Mikelle said...

oh man, of all the luck! Did you get moved before all this went down? Dont forget to add me when you go private! I'm sorry, get that little girl healthy~ omikelle@hotmail.com

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Oh no!!!!! But hey, you are so close to me now. I will maybe see if I can make it up to visit you. Mike has been working a lot and of course I don't dare bring the kiddo's, but I realy want to try to get up there. If you need anything...Call me. I hope that things keep getting better.

The Gray Gang said...

Oh man!!!! If it isn't one thing it seems it's another!! We'll be thinking of you guys! Hospitals are no fun, but sweet nurses make it better!!! We hope she continues to improve!

Heart Mommy said...

Oh, crud- Sorry you are back at the Hotel Del Hospital. I hope Livie is feeling better soon.

secristlife said...

I just heard about the RSV,Our prayers are with Livie, hopefully she can fight it quickly!:)

Valeigha Mauger said...

I'm sorry to hear about Livie. That is no fun!! I hope she gets better and stronger. I'm glad you guys got moved. Stay in touch.

Unknown said...

We will keep you in our prayers! I have to admit that I like the chubby cheeks as well.

Leslie and Josh said...

Oh Megan, I'm don't know what else to say that hasn't been said already. Good luck. I hope she gets well soon.

Kaitlyn said...

Hey! I miss you like crazy! I'm so sorry to hear that Livie is sick. I think about you all the time. You are so strong. Livie is lucky to have you as a mom. You are an amazing example of strength to her and ME! I want to you to know that I admire you so much. I'll keep you both in my prayers. I hope she gets better soon!

Tara said...

Poor Livie. RSV is rough. I'm so sorry you guys have to go through it. We'll pray for her to make a speedy recovery.