Mar 3, 2009

Private blog?

I was going to make our blog a private one, but I just realized you can only invite so many readers to view your blog. So then I would have to pick and choose who I wanted to invite to this blog...and from reading the comments I was so touched by all the people who love and care about Alyvia.
So rather than pick and choose, I will be leaving my blog open for now, sorry for the hassle!

**Quick update, we are all moved in, phew!! And really like our new place (:
Livie has a few upcoming appts at Primarys this month...
She saw her neurologist here, he was concerned about her hospital stays and wants to rule out whether or not Livie did indeed have a stroke, so she is scheduled for another MRI, ahhh. (This one will be a little different than her past MRI's so that they can see whether or not she has blood clots, but she'll still have to be put out with general anesthesia)
Then she needs an EEG (a bunch of wires put on her head and monitor her brain waves, this one's not too big a deal...more of a routine check up)
Then she needs to have a sleep study (another routine check up since she has central sleep apnea)
And lastly, Livie has an appt with a cardiologist....yes, a heart doctor. Another ahhh. Hopefully its not a big deal, Livie has some issues with her heart beat, she has every since she had brain surgery last year, but its getting slowly worse, so we're going to have it checked out and hopefully its nothing we really need to worry about.

So its going to be a busy month for us at Primary's...I sure am glad we live a lot closer now (:

10 comments:

Erin said...

Glad you are all moved, please stop by next time you are back this direction

Kristin said...

Hope everythings goes well. I really enjoyed living in Utah. Well, let me rephrase that, I really enjoyed all the shopping in Utah. I'm glad you won't have to travel as much anymore too.

Hailey said...

I'm so glad you guys like your new place! That is nice you are closer to primary's too. I'm glad you decided not to go private too... I just love looking at all the cute pics of you & Livie! Good luck with everything... like I said you would do great anywhere you went!

Collins Crew said...

Glad you guys are all settled in, Im so excited for you to start a new little 'life' for yourself in Utah. Hope all Livies dr. appts go good this month. I'll be thinkin about you guys.

Landon and Dana said...

Meggie! Let's have a visit ok? Leave me a post or something so we can get ahold of eachother! You will love living here... i totally do and second the shopping comment!

jaegerfamily said...

Good luck to you and Alyvia!!! She is so beautiful. I found your blog through Char's blog. You and Alyvia are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Megan! It was so fun and surprising to run into you at Ikea the very day you moved down! That was crazy... you look AMAZING and I love Livie. We need to get together! What are your plans for next week? I know you are busy lately so just let me know!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

Our internet has been down more then up lately, and I just got a chance to view your blog. I'm so glad I didn't miss out on being invited if you would have changed to private. I'm glad you and Livie are all settled in Utah, and wish you the very best there. Good luck with all of the tests at Primary's, too. You're always in our prayers.

The Gray Gang said...

Livie will be in our thoughts and prayers! We too hope things go well! Good luck, and we hope you love living in Utah!

blkris said...

Hey there. Glad to hear you are all moved in. Where in Utah are you? I would love to come visit the next time we are down that way. I am so sorry to hear Livie is sick again. I don't know how you do it. You are so strong. Good luck!