Mar 5, 2009

Stillll here!

Livie didn't handle last night very well and had to be on oxygen the whole night and even with oxygen had a hard time keeping her SATs up. She did worse last night than the night before...silly Livie, doesn't she know she's supposed to be getting better so we can go home!?!
Livie had a long day yesterday, but did well with her breathing during the day, it's nighttime that really gets her.
We've gone home on oxygen before, but the doctor doesn't feel like Livie is even ready for that yet. She has been keeping the doctor on his toes, so he doesn't quite trust her, ha.
So while we're spending our days here at Primary's the Dr thought we should at least take care of some of those upcoming appointments Livie had scheduled, so yesterday Livie had her EEG, EKG and some other heart stuff done. It was a busy day, but glad we got so much done.

We're off to the bathtub right now, because just maybe I still haven't washed Livie's hair after all the EEG leads were glued in. (Her hair is a crazy mess, hopefully they keep de-tangler in stock here! ;)

10 comments:

JC Photography said...

Poor Livie bug! We hope she starts feeling better soon. She definately keeps you all on your toes!!!! Sheesh. Sorry your going threw another scare! Good luck, your in our prayers!

Kyle and Tiffany said...

LIVIE! I thought the deal was to only visit the hospital as a friend...not as a patient. I hope she gets feeling better really soon so you can go home.

Kaidence's Mommy said...

They DO have detanlger there!!!! I am sorry that her night was so rough. Do you need a shower or anything? We live only about 15 minutes from PCMC. Let me know if you do. I will be taking Kaidence up tomorrow for a chest x-ray. We won't come by her room, because Kaidence has been sick as well and neither needs to add another bug on top of what they have, but I would love to see you. Where are you guys anyhow?

Kristine said...

What a little stinker!! We're saying prayers for you both. I hope you're out of there very soon.

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Oh that EEG glue is awful, and it stinks so bad. We are very familiar with it. I will say some prayers for you.

Leslie and Josh said...

Oh, Megan. Do you have any Raven and RC?! That's what got Johnny through RSV last year. Good luck.

Lacey said...

I didn't know you moved!!! I hope everything goes well. I am so sorry you are in the hospital again. I HATE RSV! I hope she starts getting better soon so you can get home. we love you guys.

The Turnarounds said...

Oh no Megan!!! I am So Sorry! I knew you were looking forward to a new start and then a bump in the road. We are thinking of and praying for you two. We LOVE YOU Girls!

Mrs. Jones said...

Where the heck did you move to and why? I think that they clearance there line on line after the shows. I will let you know more when I know!

B said...

Megan, I just gotta tell you how much I admire your perspective and spirit. In my trials, I hope to be like you.