Dec 22, 2007

Gratitude

Alyvia is doing pretty good! She is crawling and scooting all over and trying to walk. She is just so much more like her old Livie self, I love it! She is so smart, she remembers so much from before all this, and that's comforting to me, I know that her brain is working right. Her mentality is what it was before, which even if it wasn't I would still love her to pieces, but it's nice to know that she isn't "slow," she is most definitely with it. She has made so much progress.
Livie does, however, have C-Diff...yuck! It's horrible, she's had such a hard time getting rid of it. (Which explains the fever she had a few days ago.)

Right now we are just getting ready for Christmas and enjoying the holidays. We have so much to be grateful for. Our baby girl is home, and she is going to be okay. That's the best blessing we could have.

I know that I have said Thank You, but I can't say it enough. Every one has been so giving and supportive, it has just been incredible. From doctors and nurses, friends and family, co-workers and complete strangers, I can't even begin to tell you how much the kindness and prayers mean to us, or how much it helped. THANK YOU.
And to God, He is the reason Alyvia is still here. I have learned so much through all this. I know that Heavenly Father really does want for us to be happy, even through trials. I don't understand why these bad things happen, but I know that Heavenly Father loves us, He especially loves his sweet, little children.

I am so thankful that I still have my Livie Bug, she teaches me so much and she never ceases to amaze me.

We hope that you all have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey guys,
we saw your mom at the store tonight- we've missed her! I was going to make her talk to me all night. Emily was shy, but wanted to know where lyvie-lyvie was. One of these days, they'll make good friends! Hope you are all doing well. Miss you guys,
Jenn