Dec 20, 2007

I hate germs!!

We have been loving home life. We decided to put up a tree and lights, other wise it just wouldn't feel like Christmas. Alyvia is getting a lot better at moving and crawling, especially if it's something she really wants. Who would have thought I'd be so excited to see her demolish the Christmas tree and get into the presents underneath it!(; We've been home a week, and I think Livie is finally adjusting to her new environment.

Unfortunately, yesterday Livie was sick and had a fever all day. Her white cell count is a little elevated, so I am praying it doesn't turn into anything serious. (It is possible to get spinal meningitis twice...hopefully that does not happen.) We have been so careful with her, but her immune system is just so fragile. She hasn't had a fever today....so I hope she's okay. I am a super freak now about germs, I've been sanitizing everything, but Livie still seems to pick up the germs!

Other than yesterday Livie really has been doing better, her talking and speech are great, her vision is good, and some of the swelling in her face is going down. She still gets pretty agitated and fussy, some days its not as bad though. Hopefully yesterday's fever and elevated white cell count doesn't turn into a setback. I am hoping that Livie will be all better by Christmas. (:

1 comment:

Anne Pearson Photography said...

Keep us posted on Alyvia. Darn Germs!!! They really are the pits. I'm glad she's moving and getting into the presents...ya!