Feb 26, 2008

SICK

We are all sick! Yuck! We caught that nasty bug that's been going around. (Well, Hutch caught it and gave it to us...dang it.) Livie has had a fever for the past 2 days. Today, though, it hasn't gotten above 99. Livie's pediatrician said that where this flu bug is a virus, it can't really be treated with antibiotics, we just need to let it run it's course. We are just hoping that this virus doesn't affect Livie's lungs too much, or that could be a bad thing.
So for now we are laying low and getting lots of rest. (And it's an excuse to stay in our jammies all day long! ;)
Oh, and Livie has already had influenza once, and yes, she did have her flu shot. Apparently this year's flu shot hasn't been that proactive.


I felt bad Livie's been so sick, so I gave her a "fun dip" (you know the lic-a-stix candy, I didn't even know they still existed.) She loved it.

9 comments:

Misty said...

That IS yucky! Our whole family has had it too. No fun, I hope you all get better soon!
Misty

Liora said...

Hope you guys feel better soon - I hate being sick!!

Tara said...

That is a bummer. Hopefully you all get to feeling well soon.

JC Photography said...

I love fun dips. In fact I actually have one sitting on my counter I should give some attention too. Sorry to hear your all sick. Do you want me to bring you some soup?

Misty said...

Hey Megan I have a blog now here is the address http://bryonandmisty.blogspot.com/ You have inspired me!

Lacey said...

I am sorry your sick this week. hey i am doing a baby shower for sheyenne bair barger on march 12th in shelly, if you can or would like to come let me know and i can give you more info....i need your # again, i lost it. =)

Pam said...

I hope you get better soon!!

We have had the same thing. My kids have been out of school for up to a week at a time.

Congrats on the Potty Training!!

((Hugs!!))

Bill & Jen said...

No sickness is not fun. I hope Livie gets better quickly along with you and Hutch. How is Livie's breathing and stuff..does she have anymore problems associated with her surgery and other complications? No more C-Diff?

Collins Crew said...

Dont ya just love this time of year? I swear EVERYONE is sick right now- not just in Idaho either! Livie's facial expressions crack me up! I love her chubby little cheeks. Her and Maggs could be great friends. Get feeling better. We're thinkin about ya.
xoxo stef