Feb 1, 2008

Charlie Cooper


I wanted to post about this little guy. Charlie is in the PICU at Primary Children's. He has Pneumoccocal Meningits. He is only 8 months old and having the fight of his life right now. I have never met him or his parents, but Charlie has really touched my heart. Charlie's health problems are so similar to what Alyvia went through. In fact, when I read through his blog it was like having deja vu. I cried and cried because it hit so close to home. I can really relate to what this family is going through.
Please pray for little Charlie.
I know that prayers helped save Alyvia's life....


If you would like to look at Charlie's blog it is: charliecooperjackjack.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Charlie Cooper said...

thank you megan, again...
-meghan, charlie's aunt

Shani said...

Thanks for putting this on here Megan. I have a feeling there may be a "play date" in the future for Charlie and Alyvia so these two miracle kids can meet each other. We will all pray for Alyvia that she will remain healthy and well! Thanks again. -Shani (Charlie's treat Aunt)

Charlie Cooper said...

We just talked to Dr. Osguthorpe and let him know of the connection we have made with you. He was so happy to hear she is doing so well. I think he might of even got a little choked up. He told us he usually doesn't hear how his patients do after they are no longer critical. He looked at your website and remembers the striped outfit.
Angel (Charlie's mom)