Apr 6, 2008

Feeling a little better

Alyvia is doing a little better. She hasn't had a fever and she is no longer gasping for air or panting really hard to breathe, she is still really wheezy and has a cough, but as long as she isn't fighting so hard to breathe, we're okay. (And she doesn't have blue lips, they are nice and pink now!)
We're going to take it easy until Livie feels better. We're also waiting for it to warm up around here, which could be a while considering it SNOWED today!! (Not a lot of snow, but still!)

As you can see in this picture, Alyvia is still sportin' the rain boots. (Yeah, I know Easter is over, but Livie really likes her Easter basket, it has become her new favorite toy!)

Once again it was nap time and Livie HAD to sleep with her boots on, I snuck in later and took them off. (Hopefully this doesn't become a daily ritual.)
SiLLY GiRl and her RaiN bOOts!!

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

The rain boots are too cute! I hope she feels better soon.

Misty said...

At least they are cute boots, my kids seem to find the oldest, ugliest things, that become their favorites!

Collins Crew said...

LOL. LOL. at least your child will wear clothes! Livie cracks me up with those dang rain boots though. I have a feeling Maggs is gonna be the same way. Silly girls. I can't tell you how great it is to keep in touch with you through this blog. I love checking it and seeing your cute little family. I always adored you high school, I just think the world of you now. Especially with all your trials- I really admire you. Thanks for being you, and being so dang sweet all the time! Give Livie-bug a huggie for me k! oh and ps. we both have hot moms huh!

JC Photography said...

I love those boots. She is so funny! I'd love to take pictures of her, she is sooo darling!

Kristy said...

I so glad she is doing a little better:) I love the boots!! Evan's favorites are some old cowboy boots that were his cousins.

Michelle said...

HEY!! I have come back to the blogger world:) i had to have one for school so i have had one for almost three years but all i used it for was school stuff and once i graduated I did not do any thing with it.. but my sisters talked me into updating it! So i think we might seee you this Sunday as far as I know we are going up to Nathan and Amy's baby blessings:) and what part of Mexico are you going to on your cruise??

Erin said...

If rain boots are THAT much fun, I'm going to get a pair for me!

LexiandGriffinsTaxi said...

You know not a whole lot of people can pull off that rain boot look (Erin), but I must say, Miss Livie is rockin' those boots!! Kiss her for us!

Hillary said...

It's so nice to see that she is feeling better. I'm sure things get scary for you when she is sick! She is so cute! Take care.

Kyle and Tiffany said...

I'm so glad that Livie is feeling better. What are you going to do when she outgrows those boots! :) She is simply too cute for words.