Apr 1, 2008

Girl Time


Some of us girls went to Utah this last weekend. We went to Park city and we went shopping. It was a big day, but we had fun and I found lots of cute stuff for Livie. She does not fit into ANY of her old clothes....she's doubled her size in the last few months! ;)
This is the first time Livie's been to Utah and not gone to Primary's for appointments. It was quite nice driving right on past the hospital's exit!

Livie and her "Granny Goose"


I wanted to buy some rubber boots for Alyvia to wear around on the farm. We found these and Livie LOVED them! She had the wear them the rest of day.....and night! When it was time for bed she wanted to wear the boots, she cried and cried. Doing what any other sleep deprived mom would do....I let her, she wore them to bed.
She has been wearing them ever since. (Seriously, she has them on right now)
(Yeah, they are on the wrong feet :)

9 comments:

Erin said...

Love the boots! How nice to make a trip to Utah for FUN! Glad you got a little shopping in. Gotta love Park City. Any great deals down there that I need to go take advantage of?

Shelley said...

I feel silly knowing you read my blog about my "crappy days". I was thinking about your trials and my current "drama" is so silly compared to some of the things you have gone through. I admire you for being such a strong person. ;) --It looks like Livie is doing SO SO SO much better. I am so happy for you guys! She is an adorable little girl!

Megan and Alyvia said...

There were some really good deals down there. I got Livie a ton of stuff and I got EVERYTHING on sale! Yippie! (They have a Gymboree down there now and it actually had some awesome deals.) And I love The Children's Place. (They have some pretty good deals online too.)

LexiandGriffinsTaxi said...

OOOHHH! I am totally going to have to take advantage of your bargain hunting skills as soon as we know what we're having! What do ya think? Post ultrasound shopping trip to Park City, anyone?

Kyle and Tiffany said...

The boots look great on her! That's fun that you let her sleep in them. The things kids get attached to...it's so cute!

Hillary said...

Oh, I NEED a big shopping trip like yours. It sounds so fun. The boots are so cute. I hope Livie starts feeling better!

Kristy said...

How fun! Shopping is so exhausting, I love the boots:)! Looks like you had tons of fun.

Jana said...

That is very cute about her new boots. I've never been to Park City...maybe on our next trip to America (probably in a year when TJ gets home from his mission)

rachel said...

How fun! I LOVE her boots (they're almost too cute to wear on the farm).
I can't believe how good your grandma still looks!