Apr 4, 2008

Our friend Carson returned home to his Heavenly Father


Anchorage resident Carson Wallace Henrie, 2, died March 30, 2008, at his home surrounded by family
At 16 months, Carson was diagnosed with a brain tumor and flown to Primary Children's Medical Center. As he fought through the treatments, he touched the lives of all who knew him. Carson displayed amazing courage and had an enormous will to live.His family writes: "Carson taught us what is truly important in life and to appreciate the little things. By example, he taught us about patience, endurance, faith and love. He taught us to smile when life is hard and to fight back even harder. He taught us to have hope, don't give up and to continue believing in miracles. We've learned the preciousness of every second we have with our children. Though we will miss Carson terribly, we will be forever grateful we had the chance to know and love him. Carson has changed our lives and will remain in out hearts forever.


This little boy, like Alyvia, had a brain tumor. Carson's tumor was cancerous and he fought a long, courageous battle.
I will never forget Carson, my heart goes out to his family.

2 comments:

Collins Crew said...

Great post. What a cute little guy. My heart goes out to his family.
Is livie still wearing her rain boots to bed though? I was cracking up at that post.
I hope her little lungs get stronger. I'll pray for you guys!

Kaidence's Mommy said...

Ok! You know that I may know how to post on my blog but I can't figure how to change my background, without the help of Matie Kay. Where did you find your new one. Please tell me. I need help.....and a change. I need to mellow out Kaidence's

Shauntelle
tellebelle@gmail.com